1,000 Calories a day isn't much is it?


I hear that and similar questions a lot these days.  Others ask, how can you do it?  Well, let me say that I am not the only one who has done this.  
 
I watched my sister-in-law drastically reduce her calorie intake for wonderful results... she really looks great.  She has told me several times that if she can do it, I can do it.  I'm holding her to that!

Secondly, what is your motivation?  You have to have a reason - a good reason - that YOU want to lose weight.  If you are trying to lose for someone else, chances are it's not going to stick.  My children are my motivation.  I want to be able to enjoy them more and for them not to be embarrassed by my weight when they are older.  Quite frankly, I don't want them to remember me overweight.  I know that's a tall order with my kids ranging from ages 5-8, but I know it is a possibility.  Finally, I want to be me again.

So, in order to help out, I thought I would post some of the tips I have gained and tricks I have learned.  This would normally be a long post, so I am going to try to break it up so you can go to where you need. Check out the pages on the right of the screen for my tips and tricks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose for Yourselves Today

What Kind of Friend Will You Choose to Be?

Choosing the Right Mirror