Whoops! Blew it this morning, but got back on track...

Okay, just so you don't think I have it all together, I totally blew it this morning! 
I let the stress get to me, skipped breakfast, and got a Dr. Pepper and a candy bar for a total of a whopping 450 Calories.  Eeek!  But, this does happen to everyone, and I will not let it get me down.  I will stick to the plan for the remainder of the day.  Hey... there's an idea! I need a plan.  Perhaps I will put together a 31 day meal plan.



Yup!  got it together for lunch!  230 calories!




Sandwich = 115 Calories with one slice of bread, 2 oz turkey, tomatoe slices, and 1 tsp may

Plum = 35 caloires

1/2 serving tortilla chips = 70 calories
1 TBS salsa - 10 calories


Ended the day with 244 Calorie dinner:
1/2 serving spaghetti with meat sauce
2 cups Salad with 2 TBS fat free Balsamic Vinaigrette


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose for Yourselves Today

What Kind of Friend Will You Choose to Be?

Choosing the Right Mirror