You really can make just about anything at home...


I have been trying to make more and more at home.  But as you know, there are things that you just love at the grocery store.  For my husband, one of those things is Manwich.  Well, guess what!  I found a recipe for that, and it is wonderful!    

Of course I had to change the recipe a little... I knew Manwich has high fructose corn syrup (a big no-no in my house), so I added 1/2 Tablespoon of sugar, and I used venison instead of ground beef.  My husband said had I not told him it wasn't Manwich before he ate that he would have assumed it was.  This recipe tastes just a tad different, but it was very good.  Even my daughter who never liked Manwich liked this.  With five out of five votes, this recipe will stay in my home!  Next time, though, I will try finely diced or grated onion instead of onion powder.

Find the recipe on my Pinterest board.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose for Yourselves Today

What Kind of Friend Will You Choose to Be?

Choosing the Right Mirror